Sunday, December 10, 2006

tips in creating a low-cost website

I have recently created a website www.ectranslation.net. being inconfident with its capability to make revenue, I tried my every means to reduced the cost of building the website.
here is what i did..
1) look for cheapest domain registrar
I register my domain thru yahoo. you might question that yahoo is quite expensive compare to other registrar but here is the answer for it. The reason why I chose yahoo is because they offer only 2USD registration fee for first year. take note, it is only for first year, and it demands for 10USD for the year thereafter.. but think about it, if my website would earn me money, then 10USD is nothing at all. hehe..
2) look for free webhost first
there are many free webhost provider.. after comparing, i chose awardspace.
3) submit ur url to google, yahoo. and etc..
4) use templates in building a website would save you a lot of time.. and time is somehow equivalent to $$$
5) use ftp tools..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home